Royalty Tours USA

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Boston Market

Boston Market
Here is one of my favorite pregame places to stop for an inexpensive quality homestyle meal.

This location is conveniently located at 50th Street and Queens Blvd.

When I come from my office in Midtown Manhattan I take the N or Q train to Queensboro Plaza. I go right across the platform to pick up the 7 local train in rush hour. I take it 4 stops to the 52nd Street stop.

I go out to the street and walk back to 2 blocks.

I got out of work at 5:30PM. At 6PM I was in Boston Market ordering my gourmet dinner.

This is not your typical fast food restaurant. In my book, it's a cut above.

You can get a quality meal for a reasonable price. Please ask for Ninfa, the store manager before you place your order. Tell her I sent you. She'll make sure you get VIP treatment.

They have a variety of items to choose from.

Here are some of my personal favorites:

A half chicken preferably white meat.

8 ounce turkey which is carved white meat with gravy.

Chicken Pot Pie works when I don't want to eat a lot.

They also serve meatloaf it that suits you.

In addition, they offer a great selection of side items.

They are as follows:
Mashed Potatoes with gravy
New Potatoes (the red ones)
Macaroni & Cheese
Corn
Creamed Spinach
String Beans
Stuffing
Sweet Potatoes with Marshmellows
Mixed Steamed Vegetables

As you can tell, you can't go wrong eating here.

Take my sound advice and see for yourself if you haven't been there before.

Here's the link: http://www.bostonmarket.com/

That's the way Royalty rolls all spring & summer long on the way to see the Mets play at Citi Field during the week M-F.

Talk to me if you need my assistance.

I'm always willing, able and ready to help but you need to contact me so I can make it happen for YOU!

No comments: