Royalty Tours USA

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Royalty in lights at Hertz!

Nissan XTerra








Upon arrival in the Twin Cities, we made our way to Hertz to pick up our wheels for the weekend.


Since I'm a Club Gold Five Star member, I had my name in lights like O.J. Simpson did back in the day.

That's number 430 if you didn't know.

We wound up getting a SUV, Nissan XTerra 4X4 even though I reserved a full size car. It was a welcomed upgrade.

We did have 5 of us for most of the weekend. So we made it work for us.

It had only 115 miles when we started. It had 1,471 miles upon return. You can do the math. That's 1,356 miles that I drove.

Now you must be wondering how much this could have cost us.

Well you won't believe it was it was only $61.44 for the 4 days.

How could that be?

With yours truly behind the wheel and doing the planning, deals like these get done.

Stay tuned for the next installment of this memorable weekend out in the Midwest.








No comments: