Royalty Tours USA

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Spending quality time at Cracker Barrel!

Cracker Barrel
As they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

In my book, Cracker Barrel is the perfect way to start any day. Fortunately they serve breakfast all day.

Saturday we were in Cleveland to see the Indians play.

Beforehand, we arranged to meet a few good people who couldn't join us to see the Tribe. We arrived at Cracker Barrel in Brooklyn, Ohio around 1:15PM where we met up with our friend Bessanne and her son Dustin. They were so happy to see us and vice versa.

We got to catch on things and we all got to enjoy a quality meal as well.

I was told by my co-worker, Chantal Craib who tried Cracker Barrel a few months per my recommendation that I should have the pancakes. I took her advice.

Needless to say, I wasn't disappointed. When it comes to taste, royalty is second to none. We got the best of both worlds. We had great food and more importantly even better company.

I want to thank Bessanne and Dustin for making the time to join us. That was very nice of them. Hopefully we'll see them again the next time we visit Cleveland.

Maybe they'll surprise us and make the journey to NYC. They know royalty is here if and when they decide to come.

No comments: