Royalty Tours USA

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Royalty meets & greets another roadtripper, Sean Rowland at Citi Field on Mets Hall of Fame Induction Day!

Today at Citi Field the King & I were treated by another visitor. His name was Sean Rowland.

Sean put a post on his website, Stadiums and Arena Visits, that he was coming to Citi Field for the first time.

I made sure I e-mailed him and told him where we sit so he could pay us a visit and I told him I would do my best to give him an upgrade from where he said he sitting.

Sure enough, early in the game he stopped by to say hello and we spoke for an inning or so. He even got to witness the King doing his signature strikeout call. For more details about that, please see my previous post.

As I like to say, timing is everything.

He was with other people who were sitting in different parts of the ballpark he said.

I told him that he could come back with them if he wanted to.

Apparently, it was too much to round everybody up.

If he was by himself he would have stayed with us for rest of the game.

Regardless, it was very nice of him to drop by and say hello.

We were very grateful to add him to our road tripping fraternity.

He knows if and when he returns to Citi Field, Royalty will roll out the carpet from the get go.

The same goes for Yankee Stadium. It sounds like he's looking to go there next year based on what he has written on his website.

We'll be in touch so when the time comes I'll make sure it's a smooth and painless excursion.

As for Citi Field, the King asked him what he thought of the ballpark, he replied "it's beautiful."

I was happy to hear he was a satisfied customer.    

As for his website, here's the link:

http://www.stadiumandarenavisits.com/

Please note his site is also on my blog roll where you can find some other great sites as well.

Please feel free to utilize these different sites to get different perspectives and tips from other fellow road trippers as well as insight about the local teams and the business of sports these days.

Thanks to my blog I've been able to expand my network of people with similar interests who like to travel around North America as well as other parts of the World to attend live sporting events.

I plan to track down as many of these people as I can.

In this day and age with all the technology at our disposal, we need to maximize our time to get the most out of our lives.

Life is short we need to help each other to enjoy the ride.

I'm a work in progress but with the help of these people we can all expand our horizons and make our future in life so much better.

The economy is slowly improving. The population is growing leaps and bounds. Competition is fierce. There are less jobs due to automation.

With that being said, don't let the facts get you down. Be proactive and do something about it. I am.

With my blog in place and viewership rising each and every day, I finally have a platform where I can tell people all the different places I've gone over the last 20-25 years on a regular basis.

I'm a seasoned vet when it comes to traveling around North America. I know the majority of the interstates as well as the secondary routes.

If you ever need assistance I'm more than happy to share my knowledge.

I strive on cutting cost and being efficient while still maximizing enjoyment.

In this day and age, I'm only a click away.

I have my Blackberry in hand at all times and I prefer to react right away.

Don't snooze, you will only lose.

Keep your head up, good things will happen for in due time.

I look forward to hearing  from those who echo my sentiments.

Thank you for reading.

Yours truly,

Prince Charming




   

No comments: