Royalty Tours USA

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sharon McCard another Ballpark Chaser meets up with Royalty at Camden Yards!

Me, Sharon and the King
Sunday morning I woke up and I put my Blackberry on in preparation for the day ahead.

I noticed an e-mail from Sharon(24), another ballpark chaser who had a change in her plans.

Thanks to the ballpark chasers website, which is also on my blog list, this get together became a reality.

I suggest that you go to their site so you can join up if you haven't already done so.

As a result, she knew that Royalty was going to be at Camden Yards for the Oriole game against the Rangers at 1:35PM.

I wrote her back and said that's awesome. I look forward to meeting and greeting you.

She said she was going to be at Pickle's Pub at 11AM or she would come up to section 336. In addition, she said she'll be wearing a Met hat.

On my way to the game, I did stop by Pickle's Pub to try and look for her but it was so crowded that I thought better of it.

My friend the King and I decided to go into the ballpark.

We went upstairs to section 336 and we sat up high like we normally do behind home plate.

Luckily, we got up there just before a passing shower decided to come through that delayed the start of the game 21 minutes.

Shortly after the game got under way, I noticed a lady looking up with a Mets shirt on without a hat.

I got her attention and I waved to her to come on up.

She took her time and she joined us for the remainder of the game.

She told me she was afraid of heights. I started to feel bad. She said it wasn't that bad for her.

I told her she made my day.

She decided to meet us to and she braved her fear of heights in the process. That made me feel really special.

We spoke throughout the game about our past travel adventures and her passion for the 1969 Mets.

She told me she was from Lancaster, Pennsylvania. I told her my parents have a place there.

I told her we were going to back to Philadelphia on Labor Day for a day/night doubleheader.

Needless to say, I told her she's more than welcome to join us.

She said she'll think about it.

I hope she does, I look forward to enjoying her company again.

I asked her if she liked any other sports but she said baseball is the only one she likes.

I told her let me know your needs and wants and I'll assist you to the best of my ability in achieving your goal of getting to all the new parks that you still need.

Like myself and others I know, she needs to do it as cost effectively and as efficiently as possible.

With that being said, she has met the right person who can help her make that happen.

Royalty thrives on exactly that.

When you want the absolute best for the least you know where to go.

Royalty caters to all that are interested.

If so, all you have to do is let me know. I can make things better instantly.

When you deal with royalty and show the loyalty, you'll reap the rewards.

Sharon is a prime example. I strongly suggest that you follow her lead.

If she decided to just stay home, nothing would have happened in a positive light for her baseball wise.

I want to thank her again for joining us.

Thank you for reading.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: