Royalty Tours USA

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Royalty sees postseason history at Citizens Bank Park today 10/6!


Ticket to baseball postseason history in Philadelphia 
 Yours truly was not in the house but the King fittingly was so was the "Doc"!

Doc as in Roy Halladay, who pitched a no hitter in his first ever postseason game.

He dominated the Cincinnati Reds from start to finish today in Philadelphia in Game 1 of the National League Division Series this late afternoon into early evening as the Phillies won, 4-0 to take a one game to none lead in the best of five series.

He shut down the highest scoring team in the National League this year.

What a game the King saw. He witnessed a pitching masterpiece by one of his favorite pitchers.

It should noted yours truly was responsible for making sure he had no stress looking for a ticket.
I wound up getting a second chance opportunity in the Phillies postseason lottery to get tickets.

Monday afternoon I was e-mailed and I was given a chance to purchase up to three tickets for Home Game 1 which was today.

After asking our friends Bryan Gilligan and Rich Wolber who said they couldn't go, I only bought one ticket knowing the King wouldn't say no regardless of the circumstances.

Unfortunately I was working so I couldn't go but luckily for me Royalty was represented in style.

The baseball king was attending his 236th baseball game of the season.

Once again royalty delivered for someone else.

As you can see in the picture of the sheet of paper that has my name on it. I made a copy before I gave one to the King so I could have a souvenir for myself. The other one the King used to gain admission to the game.

In matter of fact, I just spoke to the King who said he didn't know how to thank me for getting him the ticket. He was at a loss for words.

This is another great example of how Royalty comes through when given a fair chance to do so.

I don't make promises I can't keep, I only guarantee what I can do but I'm always willing, ready and able to try to do my very best to come through for you.
It never hurts to ask, if you don't you can't succeed. Don't take no for an answer. Keep plugging away until you finally breakthrough.

That's what I try to do. My time will come sooner or later. Wait and see.
When it does I'll make history.

Thank you for reading.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: