Royalty Tours USA

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Royalty fittingly closes out the weekend at the Palace!


Prince at the Palace

















After departing downtown Detroit, Royalty drove up I-75 North 30 miles to get to the Palace of Auburn Hills for some NBA basketball. The Detroit Pistons were hosting the Golden State Warriors at 6PM.

I wound up parking the car in the parking lot at 5:35PM.

As for the game we saw, the Pistons unlike the Lions found a way to win as they beat the Warriors, 102-97.

Another great weekend was officially in the books. Monday morning we flew back home and I went right into work upon arrival.

Thank you for reading.

Don't forgot if you want to see this operation firsthand then you should let me know so I can arrange to make it happen for you.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: