Royalty Tours USA

Friday, November 12, 2010

Royalty is going to Beantown and City of Brotherly Love next weekend!

Here's the game plan:

I'm renting a car Friday afternoon after I work a half day from Avis for the weekend.

I'm going to pick up The King and we'll be heading up to Boston for Friday night and Saturday all day and night. Sunday I'll be in Philadelphia after the Jet game.

Friday, November 19th Thunder at Celtics 7PM

Saturday, November 20th Virginia at Boston College 12 Noon

                                         Kings at Bruins 7PM

Sunday, November 21st  Texans at Jets 1PM

Our roadtrip buddies from Buffalo, Andrew Kulyk and Peter Farrell of the Ultimate Sports Road Trip aka USRT will be visiting the New Meadowlands Stadium for the first time.

                                      Giants at Eagles 8:20PM

If you're interested in going on this getaway royalty style just let me know so I can arrange to have you join us.

It's going to be a blast so why not come for a "royal" ride.

Thank you for reading.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: