Royalty Tours USA

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Royalty will be in Buffalo and Cleveland in the middle of the month!

Here's the game plan:

I'm renting a car Saturday morning from Avis for the weekend.

I'm going to pick up The King and we'll be heading up to Western New York and then we'll be continuing West through Erie, Pennsylvania en route to Cleveland, Ohio before returning home late Sunday night.

Saturday, November 13th Capitals at Sabres 7PM

We'll be meeting up with our roadtrip buddies from B-lo, Andrew Kulyk and Peter Farrell of the Ultimate Sports Road Trip aka USRT.

Sunday, November 14th Jets at Browns 1PM

I plan to see the Jets deliver another roadkill against their former coach Eric Mangini.

More importantly, I look forward to seeing our friend Bessanne who lives in Cleveland. She's planning to join us for the game.

If you're interested in going on this getaway royalty style just let me know so I can arrange to have you join us.

It's going to be a blast so why not come for a "royal" ride.

Thank you for reading.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: