Royalty Tours USA

Monday, January 3, 2011

Royalty schedule w/o 1/3‏

Here's the game plan:

Tuesday, January 4th Spurs at Knicks 7:30PM

Wednesday, January 5th Bulls at Nets 7PM

Thursday, January 6th Flyers at Devils 7PM

Saturday, January 8th Bucks at Nets 7PM

Sunday, January 9th Lightning at Devils 5PM OR Packers at Eagles 4:30PM

I hope all my readers and followers have a great week.

If you want to go somewhere please talk to me so I can make it happen.

It's 2011 time to return to heaven.

Please stay tuned for the w/o 12/27 in review.

In addition, I plan to do some special posts which will include the 2010 year in review.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

2 comments:

Charles Stephenson said...

Hi Gary and happy new year. You left a comment on my blog http://fieldgoal.squarespace.com/
several weeks ago, apologies for not responding earlier. I linked your blog on my site and would appreciate you doing the same if you're willing.

I visit New York occasionally on business so hopefully we can get together for a beer or a game. Thanks,

- Charles Stephenson
crstephenson@hotmail.com

Charles Stephenson said...

Hi Gary and happy new year. You left a comment on my blog http://fieldgoal.squarespace.com/ a few weeks ago, apologies for not responding sooner. I linked your blog on my site and would appreciate you doing the same if you're willing.

I visit New York occasionally on business so hopefully we can get together for a beer or a game, or both. Thanks,

- Charles Stephenson
crstephenson@hotmail.com