Royalty Tours USA

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Royalty w/o 12/27 in review‏

I survived an unexpected adventure getting home from Chicago due to the blizzard in the Northeast.

As a result, I wound up missing the Nets game against the Magic on Monday night.

Tuesday night was a scheduled night off. As things turned out I was thankful it was. I had a lot of catching up to do at home.

Wednesday it was back to business as usual. I went back to work and afterwards I went out to Newark, NJ to see the Devils host their cross town rival, the Rangers.

The Devils have had a horrible season thus far. On this night the Rangers added to their misery as they beat the Devils, 3-1!

Thursday I worked a half a day so I could attend my first ever college bowl game, the Pinstripe Bowl at Yankee Stadium at 3:30PM.

In addition, I went to Avis to rent a car for the weekend first.

I want to personally thank a guy named Eddie who got in contact with me through my blog a few weeks ago. It turned out that Eddie lives nearby. What a small world it is.

We had been e-mailing each other back and forth. Quite amazingly, he got stuck out in Southern Colorado with a few friends during the blizzard. They wound up driving 30 hours to get back to New York.

Eddie found out at the last minute he was off from work and he planned to go to the Pinstripe Bowl as well.

I told him my plan of action.

He said since he was going to be out in the City that he would pick me up after work at my office and drive me back to Avis on Long Island so I could pick up the car rental instead of me taking public transportation to get there.

I couldn't thank him enough for being so thoughtful and caring.

I plan to hook up with him often in the future. We have similar interests and we can help each other out.

Stay tuned as I go into further detail regarding the Pinstripe Bowl.

It was a very memorable day for Royalty.

In addition, I'll be writing some special posts regarding the ending of 2010 and the opening of 2011 on the road.

It was a weekend for the ages.

Furthermore, I plan to do a 2010 year in review when I get a chance.

Thanks to you 2010 was incredible. I expect 2011 to be even better for all of us.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Please always remember I'm here for you if and when you need my assistance.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: