Royalty Tours USA

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Royalty has a "Frickin" good time on our way to Motown!

Fricker's 
Over the years, I've gone to many great restaurants and sports bars around the country.

When I happen to be in the Toledo area, I've had the privilege of going to a sports bar called Frickers. They have a number of locations mainly in Southern Ohio but they have a few in the Toledo area that I've been to.

This time we went to their downtown location in Toledo which is connected to the Toledo Mud Hens ballpark, Fifth Third Field, which happens to be one of the best modern minor league ballparks around on our way to Detroit which is only 60 miles away.

In addition, the Huntington Center, the home of the Toledo Walleye of the ECHL is another beautiful venue which is a few blocks from Fricker's as well.

Back in November, we took in a Walleye game followed by a post game meal at Fricker's.

As for Fricker's, they were established back in 1985. They have great chicken wings and potato wedges. They also serve excellent burgers as well as ribs.

It's always a "Frickin" good time for the locals as well as experienced sports travelers like the ones who go with me.

If you haven't got to experience Fricker's yet, I strongly suggest you do.

If you need company, I'm always available to keep you company and I'll make sure you always eat well on the road.

I provide added entertainment and I'll give you an education too as long as you want to learn.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: