Royalty Tours USA

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Prince gets interviewed by Chuck Booth, Guinness World Record Holder and writer for MLB Reports!

Back in April I had the privilege and honor of meeting up with a guy named Chuck Booth. He was in the midst of attempting to break his own Guinness Book of World Records' record of seeing all 30 Major League Ballparks in 24 days in 2009.

This time he was able to break his own record doing it in just 23 days. Now that's quite a feat.

During his latest historical attempt, he interviewed different experts in each city he visited. Since he already had someone lined up to do the Mets, he asked me if I would be willing to do one for him on the Yankees.

Since I've seen so many games at Yankee Stadium over the years, I told him I would. In addition, I told him about the Derek Jeter 3,000th hit experience I got to witness last July.

Please see the link below for the article he wrote on MLB Reports about me.

http://mlbreports.com/2012/07/10/garyherman/

It's a great piece. I enjoyed reading it and I hope you do too.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: