Royalty Tours USA

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Royal breakfast at Eichenkranz Restaurant in Baltimore Sunday morning!

Peter , Dave, Carmen , me, the King & Mike Carroll 
After getting some sleep, Dave Block, Mike Carroll, the King and I went to have breakfast Sunday morning at Eichenkranz Restaurant in Baltimore with our friends Peter & Carmen Agnew.

A few years ago we discovered this local spot right in the middle of a neighborhood on a side street thanks to Peter & Carmen who live nearby. Unless you live in the vicinity like they do, you would have no idea this place even exists.

The King and I have made it a staple when time allows to go there. You can't beat the prices or the service.

We always get royal treatment thanks to Rose the waitress there who loves my accent. She was so thrilled to see me again. She referred to me as her boyfriend. Nothing beats feeling like you're home even if you're technically not. With all the traveling I've done over the years, everywhere feels like home to me.

While we were there we got to catch up with Peter & Carmen who always ask us to come down. I always do my best to fulfill their requests. Peter loves all the different people we've introduced him to.

After we all enjoyed a hearty inexpensive breakfast, we said our goodbyes to Peter & Carmen and Rose until the next time we visit.

Stay tuned for the special post that we will recap the next part of the journey as we headed back towards NYC.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: