Royalty Tours USA

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Royalty meets up with another special guest at Steak N Shake!

After I said goodbye to my pal Rick Morris of the FDH Lounge, I got in my car and I drove towards Macedonia, Ohio which is where my hotel was for the night. Before I checked in to the Knights Inn there, I arranged to meet another friend of mine, Bessanne Hustosky who wanted to see me again. She told me during the week she wasn't going to be able to make the Tribe game. I told her that's not a problem. She said how about If I meet you for a late post game meal instead. I told her that sounds like a plan.

With that being said, we arranged to meet up at Steak N Shake which was right on the way to my hotel. In matter of fact, it turned out to be a mile and a half away. I was tired and hungry so it worked out well that she was willing to join me.

It was nice to see her again as we got to catch up on things. In the process, I enjoyed some shooters and a shake. More importantly, her company was my top priority. I want to personally thank her for making some time for me while I was in the area.

Stay tuned for another special post that will go into detail about some more special people I got to meet up with as my getaway continued.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman


No comments: