Royalty Tours USA

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Royalty meets up with some more special people on my way to PNC Park in Pittsburgh!

After getting some sleep at Knights Inn in Macedonia, Ohio Friday night, July 12th, I woke up Saturday morning the 13th and I went to Cracker Barrel in nearby Twinsburg, Ohio for breakfast. I wound up meeting up with the King and our pal Bryan Gilligan there. They were on their way to Wrigley Field in Chicago after they spent the night in Pittsburgh. As a result, we arranged to meet up there at 10AM. It was nice to see them again as they were in the midst of a ten day journey around the Midwest.

After we ate, we said our goodbyes and we went in opposite directions. Since I had a lot of time on my hands, I took a scenic toll free route towards Pittsburgh. I wound up stopping at a Walmart to do some shopping in Salem, Ohio on the way. When I was done, I continued on to the Steel City.

I arranged to meet some people I know who live in the Pittsburgh area for an early pre game dinner. I'm referring to Mike & Alicia Irr who are avid readers of my blog. They wound up going to the Pirate game Friday night. With that being said, I wound up meeting them at Eat N Park in nearby McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania at 3:15PM. We met up there & we enjoyed each other's company. We got to catch up since we last met. When we got done, we parted ways. I want to personally thank them for making time to see me as I was passing through the area.

Stay tuned for another special post that I'm going to write about some more special people that I met up with at PNC Park.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: