Royalty Tours USA

Friday, December 13, 2013

Royalty sees the Giants play the Vikings on MNF at MetLife Stadium!


After work on Monday night October 21st I went to New York Penn Station where I met up with my pal Eddie Pelle for dinner at Subway. He told me just before I left work that his brother got him a ticket for the Giant game. I told him I was going so we arranged to meet up.

After we ate, we took NJ Transit out to MetLife Stadium as the Giants were hosting the Minnesota Vikings in search of their first win of the season as they started off 0-6. We wound up meeting the King & my pal Sean MacDonald who Eddie met up with when he was on the road a few weeks prior to that game. We all needed tickets except for Eddie who was waiting to meet his brother to get his.

Sean decided to get one for $40 outside shortly after we all met up because he wanted to get in early so he could take pictures & notes for his NFL Stadium Journey  blog as he continues his quest to see all the different gridiron across the country.

As for the King & I, we wound up getting tickets for $20 each just before kick off. Since we've been to MetLife Stadium numerous times, we weren't in a rush to spend more money if we didn't have to. Thankfully we came across a few people who were willing to meet our demands price wise. We wound up staying downstairs on the lower level in section 146 row 48 which is the last row in corner of the end zone.

As for the game we saw, the Giants found a team that was worse than them on this night. They finally got in the win column as they defeated the Vikings, 23-7 in a sloppy played game.

After the game, I took the bus back to the Port Authority Bus Terminal. I got home at 1:14AM. That wasn't bad all things considered. 

Stay tuned as I try my best to continue to play catch up.

Thank you for reading & following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: