Royalty Tours USA

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Royalty is going to Dallas the weekend before Christmas!

Here's the game plan:

I'm flying to Dallas, Texas on Southwest Airlines. I leave New York LaGuardia Airport on Friday, December 18th at 6AM Eastern Time, I arrive at Love Field at 9:10AM Central Time.

Upon arrival, I'm renting a car from Alamo Rent A Car for the weekend.

I'll be meeting up with some very special people I met at the end of June here in NYC then again in August in Seattle. They all live in the Dallas area. I can't wait to see them all again.

I fly back home Monday morning. My flight departs Dallas at 7:10AM Central Time. I'm scheduled to land at 11:20AM Eastern Time at LaGuardia Airport if all goes well.    

Friday December 18th Grizzlies at Mavericks 7:30PM Central Time
                              
Saturday December 19th Jets at Cowboys 7:25PM Central Time
                     
Sunday December 20th Abilene Christian Wildcats at TCU Horned Frogs 1PM Central Time

If you're interested in going on this exclusive getaway royalty style just let me know so I can arrange to have you join me.

It's going to be a blast so why not come for a "royal" ride.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: