Royalty Tours USA

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Royalty is heading to South Florida the third weekend in October!

Here's the game plan:

I'm flying to Fort Lauderdale on Jet Blue Airlines. I leave New York LaGuardia Airport on Saturday, October 21st at 9:30AM Eastern Time, I arrive at 12:42PM if I'm not delayed for any reason. Upon arrival, I'm renting a car from Budget Rent A Car for the weekend. I plan to see some football & visit some relatives while I'm there including my Cousin Andy who has been living there since at the end of May. Looking forward to seeing him again. I fly back home Monday morning. My flight departs Fort Lauderdale at 6AM. I'm scheduled to land at 8:51AM at LaGuardia Airport if all goes according to plan.    
   
Saturday October 21st North Texas Mean Green at Florida Atlantic Owls 5PM
                   
Sunday October 22nd Jets at Dolphins 1PM

If you're interested in going on this exclusive getaway royalty style just let me know so I can arrange to have you join me. If you live in the area and/or happen to be there that weekend & you want to meet up let me know. As I like to say, teamwork makes the dream work. 

It's going to be a blast so why not come for a "royal" ride.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: