Royalty Tours USA

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Royalty is returning to Cleveland, Ohio & Pittsburgh, PA over Memorial Day Weekend!

Here's the game plan:

I'm renting a car from Budget Rent A Car on Saturday morning to enjoy my Memorial Day weekend the right way.

I'll be driving all day to Cleveland, Ohio then to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to see a few Major League Baseball games before returning to NYC late Sunday night. It's an annual tradition. I've seen a game  almost every year in these cities including at least one at PNC Park every year since it opened up in 2001.     
             
Saturday May 26th Astros at Indians 7:15PM                                  

Sunday May 27th Cardinals at Pirates 1:35PM                        
          
If you're interested in going on this exclusive getaway royalty style just let me know so I can arrange to have you join me.

It's going to be a blast so why not come for a "royal" ride.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: